Start Up Aquarium Water Treatment – Prodibio
13 in stock
Start Up Your Aquarium Quickly!
Use Prodibio start up to quickly mature your aquarium water.
Why do I need to do this?
Aquarium water needs to be mature before you introduce any jellyfish.
Now you don’t need to wait for two weeks before introducing jellies.
– Fill your aquarium quickly, introduce jellyfish to the aquarium in only 12 hours!
Start Up includes two glass vials with the following contents:
- live bacterial strains
– nitrates and phosphates are reduced
– enables water to be effectively purified
– prevents the spread of algae
– converts ammonia into nitrogen protecting your jellyfish.
- Ammonia Removal
- – traps and stops ammonia
- – reduces nitrite production
– prevents jellyfish from being shocked or killed
When should Start Up be used ?
- A; When you start a saltwater aquarium.
- Start Up enables you to quickly introduce jellyfish to your
– Introduce jellies after 12 hours.
Two vials of Start Up Prodibio will condition 0-60 Litre aquariums.
How do you add Start Up?