Regular Aquarium Water Treatment – Prodibio BioClean Nano
£7.33 – £39.99
Keep Your Aquarium Clean!
Jellyfish thrive in a clean environment. To keep your water quality at optimum use BioClean every two weeks.
- live bacterial strains
– nitrates and phosphates are reduced
– enables water to be effectively purified
– prevents the spread of algae
– converts ammonia into nitrogen protecting your jellyfish.
- Ammonia, Nitrate and Phosphate eliminating.
- Keeping Water quality at optimum.
When should I use BioClean?
Use BioClean every two weeks after your 20% water change.
How much should I use for my aquarium?
BioClean includes two types of chemicals, BioDigest and Bioptim, the combination of these two vials is to be added to the aquarium every two weeks at the water change.
One vial of BioDigest & One vial of Bioptim per 60 Litre’s of water every 2 weeks after a 20% water change.
How to use Prodibio BioClean:
|Number of Vials|
4 Vials, 6 Vials, 30 Vials