Live Food, Baby brine shrimp.

Home Forums Jellyfish Feeding Jellyfish Live Food, Baby brine shrimp.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rory Fox 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • March 23, 2017 at 3:44 pm #15059

Hi,

Allot of people like to feed their jellyfish live brine shrimp. This is a fantastic way to keep water quality at its best and provide a nutritional treat for your pet jellyfish!

However brine shrimp on their own aren’t enough for your jellyfish to thrive and grow. You need to enrich your brine shrimp!

First, to hatch brine shrimp take a look at this video…

Once you’ve hatched your brine shrimp you can enrich your food with any of the enriching agents on the market.

This is a two day process and can be a bit time consuming. We provide Live enriched brine shrimp to your door step, check it out here.

Hope all of this helps and please feel free to ask any further questions!

Thanks Rory Fox, UK Jellyfish.

June 25, 2017 at 8:13 am #15263

Hi Rory
    Thanks for my latest delivery of Jellies and food ,how much of the live food do i give them at any one time ? and
    how long will it keep ? how do i store it ?
    Thanks Vernon

June 26, 2017 at 1:38 pm #15266

Hi Vernon,

Thanks for posting your question.

The Live brine shrimp need to be fed to your jellies on the day of their arrival. Without feeding the brine shrimp they are less nutritional for your jellies.

If you feed your brine shrimp you can then keep them in the fridge for feeding the next day. The best food for Brine shrimp i’d Phytoplankton.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Thank you UK Jellyfish, Rory Fox.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.